Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm going to be wearing a dark red dress to my school's semi formal, and i need to how i s

I have blonde hair, green eyes, fair skin.



My shoes and earrings and purse are gold.



Hope that helps.



I'm going to be wearing a dark red dress to my school's semi formal, and i need to how i should do my makeup.

make up :



-foundation/concealer



-light eye liner on bottom lid and top.. and a little winged at the ends to make it look cute



- blush.. close to ur skin tone not too dramatic



- eye shadow.. id go with gold or just really naturall...



- either really light kind of pink lip gloss.. or a bit darkerr



I'm going to be wearing a dark red dress to my school's semi formal, and i need to how i should do my makeup.

%26lt;3 Have light lipstick and then lipgloss. Get a dark color eye shadow and top it with a light ayeshadow. Also get some sort of bronzer.



Hope I helped!



I'm going to be wearing a dark red dress to my school's semi formal, and i need to how i should do my makeup.

if i were you id get a light shade of brown and a dark shade of brown eyshadow and fade it out and then get a gold (maybe glitter) eyeliner pencil two put around the top and outter corner of your eye and then for your lips id use a light glossy reddish color



good luck!



I'm going to be wearing a dark red dress to my school's semi formal, and i need to how i should do my makeup.

I'd do blush on apples of cheeks-kind of rosy. Light eye makeup and redddish gloss. Shouldn't do lips and eyes to dramatic at same time. I liked the suggestion of browish/gold eyeshadow. I'm fair too and have to make sure bronzer isn't too dark, but it does help.



Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd