Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm ging to be a guest at.......?

...a wedding!



The dress is a medium pink, formal, and I'm 22. Could you, please, guide me on the makeup and a simple hairstyle?



I have a medium olive comlexion, dark black hair that is both wavy and curly. I am also vertically challenged, being only 5"1" in height. But, I can't make up my mind between silver heels and pink ones.



I'm ging to be a guest at.......?

Go natural make-up, less is more and accentuate your eyes with black pencil and mascara and your lips with a pink a bit darker than your dress. How about a side-swept braid in your hair but give plenty of volume to the top of your hair (blow-dry and styling mousse). Go the silver sandals, they'll add sparkle. One nice piece of silver jewellery like a simple necklace will set the whole outfit off.



I'm ging to be a guest at.......?

I think silver heels will stand out more. since you are short, I would go with an up due. That way you add lenght to yourself. as far as make up goes the lighter the better. when attending a wedding you want to look classy. shimmers will look cute.



I'm ging to be a guest at.......?

Keep it clean and not to upper class... go with lite pink on ur eyes and a shade of very light pink on your lips...with heavy curly hair it better to follow your hair than to try and fight it, just pull it up a little and let the natural curls hang down, as for the heels i think a silver would do the trick (you never want every thing to match!!)



I'm ging to be a guest at.......?

dress is fine, hav a simple mak up. try 2 go 2 a hairstylist n put up ur hair, itl giv u alittle height.



silver heels r better, giving u more height.



all the best



I'm ging to be a guest at.......?

hey i just answered your question. you sound as though you are getting anxious. don't worry you will be fine. remember this, we only get to live each day once ,so enjoy every minute, because you may never pass this way again



I'm ging to be a guest at.......?

Silver stilletoes and pink lipgloss and light red blush black masscara and black eyeliner and pink eyeshadow with ur hair like beyonces straightened hair



I'm ging to be a guest at.......?

wear your pink heels and get a updo in your hair good luck jim

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd