Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need helping with an idea for a dress to wear to a formal dance.?

santa switch is 5 weeks away %26amp; i need a dress that will look fabulous on me [:



im realatively short %26amp; super curvy, but stilll skinnny.



i'm moderately tan %26amp; have blue green eyes %26amp; right now my hair is redd. not natrually of course, so its a really gorgeous shade [:



any ideas?



i'd love you forever if you help me out ;]



I need helping with an idea for a dress to wear to a formal dance.?

Redheads look great in soft pink. Maybe wear a long pink dress with some shimmery eyeshadow, brown mascara, light pink flats or heels, and do your hair in a sweet, loose bun. Make sure the dress isn't too tight, otherwise, you'll look too curvy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd