Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I need a sexy but formal hairstyle!!!!!?

im going out but i need something sexy and formal for long, straight, latina type hair.. pleeze help me



I need a sexy but formal hairstyle!!!!!?

french twist, but have some pieces fall out around your face. or make your hair wavy and put it in a messy but formal bun



I need a sexy but formal hairstyle!!!!!?

Pull a lot of it up but then have curls hanging down too. It will look nice.



I need a sexy but formal hairstyle!!!!!?

Curl It,Or Crimp it.



I need a sexy but formal hairstyle!!!!!?

Get yourself a few highlights of brown or red, and have it with a long curlly cues.



I need a sexy but formal hairstyle!!!!!?

If you want to wear your hair down, I think putting in big rollers and then going over it with a curling iron so it's flowy with big waves is sexy.



If you want to wear you hair up I'd try the chignon ( or bun) you gel your hair and pull it either to the back or to of your head., secure it with a pony tail holder and then twist the hair around the pony tail holder firmly yet not too tight in order to achieve a wispy look.



I need a sexy but formal hairstyle!!!!!?

long flowing curls are always sexy or put your hair half up in the front and down in the back. If you have a nice face people will see how beautiful you are and you will also have the sexiness of long hair flowing in the back.



I need a sexy but formal hairstyle!!!!!?

you could leave it out, but take up like maybe a cm of hair in the middle/front, and pin it back...or in like a bun...with the front bits loose...not a tight bun though...hope I helped:P



I need a sexy but formal hairstyle!!!!!?

are you to young to know what a french twist is? its back in style and very simple but very elegant

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd