Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What do I do! I have a semi-formal coming up. How do I get ready?

I am your typical girl. It's my first time and I don't know what to do! Can you give me some tips. I am black. I have shoulder lenght black hair. I have brown eyes. I'm not the richest person out there either.



What do I do! I have a semi-formal coming up. How do I get ready?

So,semi-formal is not like Ciderella at the ball sort of thing! I just went to my cuz sweet 16! So,anyway i suggest you wear a nice long black dress,with a little black purse! Wear whatever you are comfortable in,and if in doubt don't wear it! Oh yea I'm black too! Looks like we gotta get trough this 2gether,lol!



What do I do! I have a semi-formal coming up. How do I get ready?

Ok. Now with your skin tone, a bright orange would look relly pretty. DON'T go to frilly and sparkle all over though. See if you can find something Chic, but simple. For shoes, just expiriment. Keep your make up kinda simple, like a soft gold for the eyes, and a glossy lip. For hair, I would do some nice wavy curls, and put a little up and a little down, to give it that sweet look. I hope I'v helped!



What do I do! I have a semi-formal coming up. How do I get ready?

A semi-formal is nothing to be worried about. places like macy's, jcpenny, and deb have cheap, cute dresses. trying a whole bunch on is the only way to find the right one. i've found that its not worth is to go crazy with hair or nails. do your hair half up half down and paint your nails to match your dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd