Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Winter formal??

ok so all I know is that its formal. so what kind of dress and what color should it be? And how should I wear my hair(mines like down to my mid-back, and its thick but really easy to style). Also do people usually go w/dates to formal dances? So yeah, Im kinda freaking out about everything cause the dance is in 3 weeks, so does anybody have any advice??



Winter formal??

You should wear any type of dress, just make sure it's formal, but pretty.



Good colors to wear are dark green, black and white, dark blue, red, brown, and metalics.



Everyone wants to look and feel good for a formal, so you should dress up and try to look nice with make up.



With your hair, put it up in a bun, or curl your hair and let it loose. You can put cute pins in it. Make sure to lock your look with hairspray. I like hairspray from Herbal Esscences, Bed Head, and Sun Silk.



Some go with dates, others go as a group with their close friends. If a guy asks you out, just go with him! If a guy doesn't, go with your friends.



Make sure you accessorize with a necklace, earrings, bracelets, cute flats/heels, and sparkles!



Winter formal??

pretty, dark colors



Winter formal??

Dont freak out! the same heappened to me. i had an 8th grade formal and i was nervous. and noo, u dont need a date. i didnt go with one.. just friends. i think you should curl your hair half way and wear a blue/turquoise dress or a pink. But, afterwards, it will be amazing. i had a grrreat time. but u are going to be nervous, but o found out there was really nothing ot be nervous about. But just have fun and be yourself. i mean its a dance. theyre funn.lol. good luck!



Winter formal??

omg, my formal just past and I had a BLAST!



OK well you should probobly get a date ASAP! therefore no one can take him!



and okay I wore a short dress above my knees- black and white abstract and for my hair I had lots of curls - let down loose.. and I had super hot make up with super hot heals and every one was so formal when they went and when I went every GUY was staring at my and saying " HOTTIE! BABE! SEXY! and I made all the other girls jealous! ahahahaha! I'm not even kidding, it's true! so go as hot as you can and you'll have every guy on the dance floor dancing with you or staring at you ( cause your different from all the other girls + your a babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd