Sunday, June 20, 2010

Formal advice?

My year 10 Formal is in a couple of months time, I'm pretty sure no guy would ask me and even if I ask a guy they'll most likely say no to me, my friends said if they don't find dates we're all going as a girl's night out kind of thing but I'm pretty sure they'll find dates because their all gorgeous, so I'll end up being the girl watching on the sidelines watchign others have fun. Also we can only bring dates from our year level from my school. I don't know what dress to get, well my legs are athletic but more thighs are a bit muscly and everywhere else i'm slim and i'm 5foot4 %26amp; 1/2 inches tall, any suggestions, I have light skin, dark brown curly hair and have a few pimples,make up suggestions would be nice too and how should i do my hair, thankyou



Formal advice?

That's pretty sad - maybe there's a few guys in your school thinking the same? if you don't ask you'll never know.... whats' the worst that could happen- they say no and your still in the same postion as now.... why don't you try asking someone you like.



Formal advice?

Dark green/Emerald green, Black and White, Navy, and other dark colours like Violet will look great on you. Don't wear pastels.



You should use mascara, kohl and eyeliner(black).



Concealer to cover up the pimples and blush to highlight your cheekbones.



Nude or pale glossy coloured lipgloss.



You could use shimmery products too.



You could get an updo done, or you could get loose curls and a thin hairband. Or you could alternatively straighten your hair. But if you've got a small face keep your hair curly. Straight hair makes a small face look even smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd