Sunday, June 20, 2010

Will my permed-straight hair curl?

I got my hair chemically straightened last summer (about 9 months ago), but I have a formal dance coming up and want to do something special with my hair. Since it was so long ago, my curly/frizzy hair is starting to grow in at the top of my head, but the rest is still perfectly straight.



Will the straightened hair hold a curl? I don't want huge curls, just sort of gentle curls/ waves... and should I straighten the top first, and then curl?



Any advice would be greatly appreciated!



Will my permed-straight hair curl?

Of course! I have chemically straightened hair and had it done last summer, too. Nothing's gonna happen, don't worry. Just treat it the way you normally do if you were going to curl your hair. Remember to use spray that protects your hair from the heat..that goes for everyone (;



Will my permed-straight hair curl?

It will hold just be sure to wear mousse or hair spray to keep them all night.



Will my permed-straight hair curl?

Before you get your hair curled you need to get a touch up then the curl. You need to kep getting permed or your hair will eventually begin to break off.



Will my permed-straight hair curl?

it should. it's hair, and all hair curls



Will my permed-straight hair curl?

hmm. well since curling irons dont work



use jell stuff;thats what i do and if it dont work



then got to the hair place or



just straighten by ur ears and curl behind



my friend did it and loves it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd