Sunday, June 20, 2010

I asked b4 but want more ideas. im going to a formal party need make up help?

never use eyelash curlers they look scary



ware glasses



dark blond hair



blue and greeen sometimes grey eyes most the time one of each



techniques to hide scars, bruses and eye bags would be useful



I asked b4 but want more ideas. im going to a formal party need make up help?

Well to hide dark spots (such as bags, bruises, or scars) use either Ebel Mat Effet, Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse, or Revlon New Complexion concealer. Pat in only in certain spots (if you smather it in your face completely, girls tend to look REALLY bad, you want to look very good but natural).



Next you want to even out your face, use a LOOSE powder. They are easier to me, seem lighter and doesnt weight down your face. L'Oreal Translucide loose powder, or something in that area gives a nice tan and is very effective in evening out a face. Or something like a bronzing and shimmering powder to give a tiny hint of glitter. A smooth mineral blush will also help.



Eyes are very difficult because it all depends on hair color and dress color but I can give you some neutrals. Use a dark mascara if you want a dangerous and deep look to help make your eyes larger (although you might want to think about not wearing your glasses-I have glasses also and i do evrything under them but for a party or event I take them off) but if you have light colored eyelashes find a clear mascara, makes them look fuller. Tan and light brown colors with a little glitter are a nice base for eyeshadow. Eyeliner on top lid make eyes look smaller. Eyeliner on inside bottom lid makes them look defined and a tiny tiny line of eyeliner leading out from the bottom lid (after you line it) just coming out of the corner make them look more almond shaped. I have more tips but this one is soooooo long. Let me know....



I asked b4 but want more ideas. im going to a formal party need make up help?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s_EDRqzw...



I asked b4 but want more ideas. im going to a formal party need make up help?

well thats a lie glasses will make u look worse



put on eyeliner that brings out your eyes more, and makes it your eyes stick out alot



also you should put on a little bit of blush but not too much to make u look like a hooker



I asked b4 but want more ideas. im going to a formal party need make up help?

treat yourself??



http://www.conceptbeautyuk.com/eye.htm



Or do you prefer doing your own make-up



what type of scars. -- blackhead???



I asked b4 but want more ideas. im going to a formal party need make up help?

for the scars, you need to get a heavier cover type foundation-something like revlon colorstay would work. I am quite blemish prone and I don't even need to use concealer when I use this.



For undereye bags, use a brightening concealer-I'm sure you've heard of the ysl touche eclat and lots of brands make similar ones. Like the body shop, bourjois, revlon, and I have a l'oreal one.



Then, for the rest of your look you should have a look on youtube-that's what I do when I need some inspiration-have a look at these!



http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu...



Hope that helps! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd