Friday, June 18, 2010

Sweet 16 hair and make-up help? ahhh!?

Here is my best pic of me I can find [it is recent i took it 2 wks ago] lol How should i do my hair and make-up for my sweet 16 party?? It is 'formal' themed. The 2nd and 3rd and 4th link is what i am gonna wear! HELP PLEASE! 2 wks away!!



Thanks in advance =]



Emma Marie



P.S. I am not exactually positive of wich dress i 閳?better



I wanna be sheek, yet sexii, but not slutty =]



Me --



http://www.flickr.com/photos/11353265@N0...



Dress 1 --



http://www.dresses.com/order/9098.html



Dress 2 --



http://www.dresses.com/order/9025W.html



Shoes for dress 1 --



http://www.promgirl.com/shop/shoes/viewi...



Shoes for dress 2 --



http://advantagebridal.com/co5778.html



I am really starting to lean toward the white dress,,, but i'm not sure.



Sweet 16 hair and make-up help? ahhh!?

why are all the dresses way long?



D:



get shorter dresses



i would pick the blue only because i love the cute embelishment at the top



the white one is okay, but i don't like the top part, it will probably make you look wide



UPDATED:



I like the third one, under details, that's cute!



but for sure i would go with the shorter dresses, they're more fun!



GOOD LUCK



and happy birthday!



Sweet 16 hair and make-up help? ahhh!?

You should make your eyes have the smokey effect with a nude lipstick. Thats cute.



I would put your hair in a updo if you want it to be really formal.



I like the first dress better.



Sweet 16 hair and make-up help? ahhh!?

I like the first dress combo. Also yea, just like the first commenter, if you want to be formal, a nice updo look with maybe a couple of bangs draping down would look very classy. Slap on some nice diamond (or CZ) earrings that dangle a bit and you will look stunning.



Also, if I may add you are very pretty and I'm sure you will look great no matter which dress/hair/or shoes you pick. Have fun!



Sweet 16 hair and make-up help? ahhh!?

Go for the white dress and the 1st shoes you will look amazing. Keep your hair down but put in a lot of volume in it give it some curls. Put on a light shade of gold eye shadow but not to much. No eyeliner, one or two layers of mascara and put on a bright pinkish color of lipgloss.



Sweet 16 hair and make-up help? ahhh!?

your really pretty but i dont like any of the dresses or shoes look really tacky sorry!



Sweet 16 hair and make-up help? ahhh!?

I think you should do the white dress with the shoes you chose. It's classy looking and you won't look back 15 years from now and wonder what the hell you were thinking by wearing it. Keep the makeup light and shimmery and if you live somewhere warm, I'd do it up so you don't get too hot during the prom. So what are you wearing for earrings?



Sweet 16 hair and make-up help? ahhh!?

Go with the pink dress with the black lace around it. It's really really cute =] Leave your hair down and curl it, then run through it with your fingers so the curls are loose. Good luck with your party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd