Thursday, November 26, 2009

What should i ware to an art convention?

what should i ware to an art convention?



i get to go to an art convention with my dad and he wants me to dress formal but we are both insanely picky (not that either on of us has any sense of fashion at all) any way i need to know what to ware, i'm not sure how this formal dress thing goes but all i know is that skin tone hight and what time of year and day it is so here is the list and below that is my limits of what i WON'T ware:



it's after 5:00pm



it's in november



it's indoors



i'm five foot



24 1/2 - 25 inches



i have fair skin( kinda vary fare)



dirty blond hair that s about 6 inches



not sure what color my eyes are but i guess drown/green/( and my friend have told me somtime they change to yellow)



here is a list of my limits:



nothing pink



no bows



no black and whit togeher



no skirts



NO dresses



nothing frilly



ok i have run out of room so let me get onto one of my parents users and continue the question.



What should i ware to an art convention?

I would wear a nice pant suit



What should i ware to an art convention?

(here is the continuation of the question)



now what i would like to do is go with black i have hared that is an evening color but when i showed my dad the shirt i wanted to ware he said it was a T-shirt ,which i don't think so, so if some one could tell me what the difference is between the two cause to me all shirts seem to make a T shape.



Any way I was also wondering if it is possible to were something formal along with studded wristbands (black leather, three rows, and pyramid studs) with it and it still be acceptable?



Also if you could give me help on eyeliner, all I know is the only color that works for me is black, but should I put it on light oh dark for a formal occasion.



So if you can lend some advice it閳ユ獓 be appreciated.



P.S. sorry if this was a bit over the top on the info but this is just a grey area to me and all I know is that LOTS of different things seems to affect it.



What should i ware to an art convention?

i bet your going to be an arstist 1 day



What should i ware to an art convention?

well i just say go with blue jeans and a white blouse top



What should i ware to an art convention?

Black is the best colour. Works for every occasion.



What should i ware to an art convention?

a nice dark pant suite

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd