Sunday, November 29, 2009

There is a formal dance at my school coming up and I don't know what to do with hair and makeup

My dress is light green and poffy with light pink flower beads on it.



There is a formal dance at my school coming up and I don't know what to do with hair and makeup?HELP!!?

never match your make up to your outfit - make up is used to complement your own natural tones and highlights. lipstick or a certain gloss can make it more fun and flirty though!



as for your hair - if its longer, i've always loved three barrelling. Get a three barrell curling iron and do it all. it looks so classy. If you want an updo, i would recommend going and getting it done. have fun!



There is a formal dance at my school coming up and I don't know what to do with hair and makeup?HELP!!?

go to the solon and ask them what to do and have them do it for u



There is a formal dance at my school coming up and I don't know what to do with hair and makeup?HELP!!?

The only way we can help you with makeup and hair is if you:



a. show a pic of your dress



b. show a pic of your face



or



c. describe your facial features



It is more important to match your makeup with your facial features (such as eye-color) then with your outfit. This is the only way I can help you. Best of luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd