Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair Curling Question! Emergency!?

I have my formal this sat. I made an appointment to get my hair done at 11 and i am taking pictures around 4. I want to do my hair in really tight curls like in this picture:



http://mycutwalk.blogg.se/images/15_tisd...



the only problem is that every time i try to curl my hair it falls out in half an hour and even tho i am sure it will stay longer cause it is a proffesional doing it im afraid it will fall out before i take pictures. I have fairly long wavy frizzy hair. I want to know any tips u guys have for things to do b4 and after she curls it to make it stay longer. like should my hair be totaly clean or kinda dirty or should i streighten in first? also after should i put it in a scarf while doing my make-up and getting dressed or will that make it too frizzy?



10 points to whoevers answer works best!



Hair Curling Question! Emergency!?

try takeing a shower and don't dry your hair! curl your hair when it's still wet! i think the curls would stay longer in you hair!



Hair Curling Question! Emergency!?

Wash your hair the night before. When the hair is too clean it's more "slippery" and the curl gets looser easier. Also, after you've washed your hair, put in a leave in styler (such as potion 9 from sebastian) that will be activated when the heat from the curling iron touches your hair. You can also purchase curl setting sprays that are meant to be used with curling irons, KMS Curl up has one called Hot Pressed. That one works wonders! It will literally hold the toughest to curl hair. Goodluck!



Hair Curling Question! Emergency!?

its the same if a professional does it.



my hair is the same it doesnt curl it always falls out. it will fall out by then. and you will just have a gross hairspray creature on your head and it will look ugly.



trust me....



why dont you have them do something with you hair when it was straightened like a crown braid across the top and the rest down.



or a pretty twist- elegant.



think about it. and good luck



but from past experiences not a good idea.



and after it is all gross- kinda straightened- clumps of GROSSNESS when you dance it gets so disgusting- i really just dont recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd