Thursday, November 26, 2009

I have emo hair.. would it look cute curly?

my best friend is havin a birthday party and i wanan curl it.. but i dont know if it'll look cute with my WHOLE head curled.. any ideas to what to do with my hair... i wnat it to look formal nd nice thnx :)



I have emo hair.. would it look cute curly?

you can try wash and set at your local salon..that shouldn't cost that much maybe 25.00. tell what is your event and together you can brain storm.



I think curls would be cute with that length holiday glam: i think they curl all over the lightly brush the curls to give the effect.



Try your search on msn they have video tips on that...



I usually get my hair flat ironed days before an event so it looks natural and not over done.... sometimes to save on cost you can wash your hair at home do not put anything on it and get it styled... gl~



I have emo hair.. would it look cute curly?

....



well 'emo hair' doesn't give a very good description



care to elaborate on that?



I have emo hair.. would it look cute curly?

just make it wavy not completely curly! So, curl it with a curling iron and then shake it out and use hairspray!



I have emo hair.. would it look cute curly?

dont curl it.



how about you put it up.



do an up do.



^_^



emo hairdo....lol.



I have emo hair.. would it look cute curly?

Just do it long enough before the event so that you'll have enough time for a plan B

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd